And so we went to Teakwood Hills!yay my mom has been talking a lot about it lately so finally today my parents decided to just go and take a look(luckily for me, i was just in time to catch them so i tag along). Its 10 or more kilometers from the city proper so its not that far. Teakwood Hills is owned and developed by A Brown Company the same people behind Xavier States. (naunhan na jud ta ni Brown da) The place was really breathtaking, similar to Echo Village well at least in the surrounding beauty it beholds. You will have the vast ocean and the city in view. It felt like you are so close to the heavens already. They also have a function hall(the terrace part was designed like a ship it was really pretty nice(titanic effect)) or soemthing like that with a big swimming pool with it. It was emotionally beautiful but the thing is i don't like much the road going there. Its very narrow and steep like 45 degrees! I hope they will do something about that. And also you cant go there if you dont have a car. (Dli pwede mgsikad. ehhehhe) So it's a place for millionaires(daghan na keu lugar para sa ato ba?). I was really glad i went along with my mom and dad including my 2 brothers. The only thing i regret is not bringing our digital camera with us! If you want to know more visit their site here.
Things I'm grateful for today Feb 10 2011
1. Im super glad and happy i went along for a short ride to teakwood hills. Little adventure doesnt hurt ayt?
2. Im thankful that i get to help mommy with her powerpoint presentation. A little more to go.
3. Bought a paint brush at last! Thank you Lord. :)
4. Im grateful for Charice! No other, i mean no other(at least for now) celebrities can inspire me the way Charice does. I love everything about her! Im a certified chaster since college. :P And i watched her performance last night in 2011 Woman’s Day Red Dress Awards & Campbell’s AdDress Your Heart at Jazz at Lincoln Center New York City via youtube over and over again! She performed a medley of Witney Houston songs and Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive. Her performance was breath taking even though ive already watched her sing the same songs over and over again. She just keeps on getting better and better after every performance and that is what i like about her the most aside from she's real funny and childish sometimes. Thank you Lantao Islands for covering Charice's performance. You are a certified chaster and i wish i can be as rich as you to follow Charice everywhere she goes and get a chance to take a video on her every performance. Charice you are a little ball of fire. Keep burning! i mean shining.
5. Laughing so hard with my mom! She calls the cursor as pitik-pitik. waaaaaaaaa.
Mommy: Gang unsaon d i pg move aning pitik-pitik?
Me:Laughing out load and rolling on the floor after realizing what pitik-pitik was.