One small step at a time. That would be my motto for this month. hehe i know its a little late being halfway through with the days of June but still small change adds up right? Right. :D There are a lot of things i wanna say right away- right this very moment, but words if they can travel fast especially English can get congested right trough my neck. hahaha. So i will remember my one small step...first off i wanna say thanks. :D Okay lets get this numbered.
1. Thank you to all my new lovely followers. hehe i never thought i can be this interesting. haha. Thank you to Jen (i was really shocked and surprised to see you here in my blog. It cant be but that hair of yours is unmistakable :) ) to Mengenai my nose is bleeding while reading your blog. hahaha, to Solelyshe thanks ill visit ur blog soon! and lastly to Stephanie salamat i followed you back! Thanks it is a treat to see all of you dropping by. hehe.
2. I am thankful for the Gift of acceptance. Life is not easy sometimes especially people. They can really get into your nerves. But as they say Light is the only way to dispel darkness and love is the only way to dispel hatred. And love for me at this moment of my life now has taken a new form in the word of ACCEPTANCE. I think Love is a gate and Acceptance is the key. And if you get to open it, you'll have heaven on earth. hehe i think that is some kind of prudent of me to think that. hahaha. YOull never really know what you can come up with with a keyboard and a monitor(A new way to ponder things! ). :p
3. I am grateful that i finally made it to my dentist! hahaha. Got my tooth pulled out. I can still feel the effects of anesthesia in my mouth. Im grateful for my Ate king and Otingkay for coming with me. You guys are the best!
4. Grateful for the spaghetti chachuchang brought! I was so hungry last night! THanks chang gpakaon jd ko nimo literally! Ur like my big sister! hahaha thank you for taking charge every time i get so bataot. :D. Belated.
5. Im grateful for dai Eva! Dai Eva my sister in Christ. Hehehe you are God's instrument. God's hope and God's messenger. Thank you dai for letting me bother you every time i am bothered. hahaha
6. Bought two books! hahaha I think i am now officially more of a book hoarder than a reader. WHat to do? One small Step At a Time.
7. And lastly i am grateful for doing this. Writing down all the things im grateful for today. Life is good. :p
And my one small step, my one small change for this June is to smile. That's it. To SMILE :D
P.S. Im super grateful for twitter. Work would be a little boring without it.