"Life is a series of lessons and opportunites,
not a series of mistakes and inadequacies."
Image from here
Today is a list of all the things ive pondered as true(proven or not) or at least thought to be true for me and also a list of my current activities. hahaha and a mixture of both. So let's start!
1. Singing is just like playing games! Just like skipping ropes! Timing and fearlessness is required and the courage and abandonment to try it because you want to play. - Things ive pondered while learning to sing. hahhaah
Why if my country is not dubbed as the singing nation of Asia i wouldn't have cared less if im so out of tune. hahaha all my colleagues knows how to sing really well. Everybody i know of seems to know how to sing! argghhh hahaha Its like 1 out of 10 and im that 1. (Not that im frustrated or something) lol. seriously.
2. English can be fun. Respect.
Discretion is synonymous to prudence - it made me respect taht word more! haha.
It is fun looking for the synonyms of the word than looking its meaning up. Either way you arrive at something true. I suggest take the more pleasurable path! Because that is what learning is all about. PLEASURABLE!
I wish i had discovered this way back in high school. To look for synonyms rather than its meaning. Coz somehow its more fun that way. Meanings can be burdensome you know. haha
Like divulge is reveal, but divulge sounds so much more manly to me! haha and i love how it sounds!
Like how interference is like meddling and prying.(sounds like gossip to me) But im more into the electronics side so id like to imagine interference for a channel(tv or radio) that has been distracted by outer factors. Sort of the static voice for the radio and a sudden black or white disturbance for the tv. -Oh how playful words can be!
3. That it is okay to get angry but don't sin. To acknowledge your feelings yet not do something that will lead you to sin. That gentleness and faithfulness is the fruit of the Holy Spirit and 7 more others. That i am not trying to be spiritual here. hahaha. That the best thing you can do with your life is to ask for the gift of the Holy Spirit which will teach you all truths.
5. And lastly and more importantly this one: That Christ searches not for malice but for ignorance and screams out not in pain but in forgiveness. -Ive read that in a book. hahha but it is true. The kind of truth that will pierce your heart and mind. Can you do that? to not search for malice but rather for ignorance to someone who have wronged you? What a profound idea this is!
Things im grateful for today
1. For being able to remember Enola's request! yayka. Thank you Abba-cakes!
2. Im happy today. And i am grateful!
An entry On my gratitude journal:
Thank you Lord for this wonderful morning. Thank you for the birds in our backyard. For our mango fruit. For our chickens and for my brothers and sister and for my cousin Reyna. Thank you Lord for my parents and for our house. Thank you for the healing in the morning and for the grace that comes with it. Thank you for your unfathomable mercy and for your humor. Thank you so much Lord God. You are wonderful to me.