1. First step is to go to your control panel > Hardware and Sound > Mouse
|That is currently my mouse speed's setting :)|
2. Once your in the Mouse Properties, click the Pointer Options and in the Motion change the speed of the mouse from it's default setting to 2-4 notches up. And viola!
Notice how easy it is now to reach the far end side of your screen with little movement from your wrist.
I hope that helps!
Source: Steve Pavlina go visit his site; ill guarantee youll definitely learn something!
Things Im grateful for today:
1. Im grateful for my work and that i am working telecommute, which means i have total control over my time. Thank u Lord :)
2. Im grateful for my brothers chicks. haha. the sound they make can bring you to awareness. We have a lot of chickens and roosters here i tell you.
3. I am grateful for my life and for who i am. Really.
4. I am grateful for my brothers and sisters. I am also grateful for the Durian fruit dad bought. Oh the smell of it! Taste heavenly!