1. That dishes should be washed after eating no matter how tired you are. There is just no excuse for not washing dishes.
2. That you could always look at things in different angles. That you should look at things in different angles.
3. That life will bore you if you let it.
4. That a home is not a home without messes. But it is not an excuse not to wash the dishes.
5. That things will worry you if you can't accept the outcome.
6. That it is always wise to ask "what could be the worst to come out of this" in every situation, and much wiser to ask "what could be the best to happen in this situation". Again things are better grasped if looked at different angles.
7. That a day has 24 hours. Yet you only get to live half of it. And 4 only if you have a job you hate. So don't hate your job. Look at it in different angles my friend.
8. That God is love. And you can't do anything that would change that.
9. That you think lousy thoughts all the time. Be a little bit nobler than that. Think happy thoughts.
10. That in whatever disappointing situation you are in, there is always an opportunity to improve yourself. So refuse to give in and come out better because of it.
Drop it on my comment box.